Bounty Hunter VLF 2.1 Metal Detector
Bounty Hunter VLF 2.1 VLF 2.1The Metal Detector with Discrimination and Sensitivity Control is a low cost metal detector that will get you up and running for hidden treasure in no time. The VLF 2-1 Metal Detector by Bounty Hunter is lightweight with an ergonomic design for easy handling and comfortable use. The Bounty Hunters Metal Detector will detect coin size objects up to 5". This Bounty Hunter Metal Detector also has discrimination control that will eliminate iron and most unwanted objects and sensitivity control for maximizing depth detection. Bounty Hunter The Metal Detectors VLF 21 operates on 2 9V alkaline batteries.
• Discrimination control will eliminate iron and most unwanted items
• Maximize depth detection with sensitivity control
• Detects coin-size objects up to 6" deep
• Volume proportional to signal strength
• Variable levels of discrimination
• Preset ground balance
• Lightweight, ergonomic design for easy handling & comfortable use
• 6" weather resistant coil
• Operates on 2 9-volt alkaline batteries
• Auto Discrimination: Yes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World