Ritchie FN-203 Navigator - Black
FN-203 - NavigatorNavigator Compass Features:
• 4 1/2" CombiDamp Dial with Large Numerals
• Easily Installed, Fits 4.75" (12.07 cm) Mounting Hole.
• Exclusive Built-in Green NiteVu Night Illumination
• Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
• Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel and Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
• Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
• Movable Sun Shield
• 45 Degree Lubber Lines
• High Temperature Construction for Extended Operating Range
• Custom Fitted Protective Covers Available
• 100% Repairable
• Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie WarrantyApprox. Shipping Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz (1.19 kg)Protective Cover: N-203-CReplacement Parts
• Light Assembly: Sunshade: SH-0111XSP; Front: NV-0128XSP SH-0176 XSP (Green) & SH-0174 XSP (Red) Also uses a green front light NV-0128 ASY (red is not available)Notes:For Navigators built before 1986 please see the service manual page 6-12 or contact Ritchie for replacement lighting.12 volt lighting standard - 24 & 32 volt lighting options are available.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World