Camp Chef Triton 10L Hot Water Heater
The Triton 10L hot water shower is the big brother to the Triton Hot Water Shower. It's perfect for the bigger jobs when more water and more heat are required.
• Includes 8' (96") shower hose
• 4 shower head settings: off, mist, shower and jet
• Pumps 2.6 gallons per minute
• Easy-turn brass garden hose connector
• Fully adjustable heat and water flow
• Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
• Adjustable water temp. - Increases water temperature up to 84°F
• Wall mounted
• 13.5" x 8.5" x 31"
• For outdoor use only
• Uses 2 D betteries for ignition (not included)
• Max output 60,000 BTU/hr
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Camp Chef was launched on the notion that there JUST HAD TO BE A BETTER WAY TO COOK OUTDOORS!
In 1990, Ty Measom, an engineer for a Logan fabrication company felt that there was an opportunity in the outdoor cooking market that wasn't being addressed. He recognized that many people were campers and had other outdoor cooking interests and still wanted to be able to grill and cook in the outdoors - not just on the patio. So began Camp Chef and the design of a stove that was versatile enough to address the needs of the avid outdoorsman and camper.
Camp Chef's first stove was the DB-60D, a powerful 2 burner stove with side shelves. It has changed some over the years but it is still the flag ship of the Camp Chef line renamed the Pro-60. The Pro-60's initial preview at a catering show created a buzz about the "NEW" way to cook outdoors. The PRO 60 eventually won Consumer Digest's Best Buy award.
Cold call sales came fairly easy because there was nothing like it on the market. One dealer at a time, one show at a time, one customer at a time; Camp Chef was born and its' tag line became "The Way to Cook OutdoorsÂ".
Camp Chef continued to grow adding accessories that were designed to make cooking more convenient, versatile, and easy. Barbecue grill boxes, griddles, and carry bags all became part of the Camp Chef modular cooking systemÂ.
Camp Chef entered the Cast iron cooking market in the year 2000 thanks to a customer whose Ultimate Dutch Oven worked very well on the stoves. Camp Chef has become renowned for its cast iron quality and the True Season finish it has on all it cast iron products. Besides the Camp Chef brand; Camp Chef now produces numerous private label cast iron pieces for several key outlets.
Camp Chef's latest adventure in the outdoor cooking market is our smokers, we have partnered with Browning to create the Browning Smoke VaultÂ. The smoke vault has the widest heat range available today.
Camp Chef is ever continuing to improve its' products and create new products that fulfill our customer's outdoor cooking needs.
Remember Camp Chef is where you are at! So take a trip around our web sight and discover for yourself, Camp Chef "the way to cook outdoors".
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World