Picnic at Ascot Picnic Blanket With Water Resistant Backing - XL (Blue Tan Stripe)
Accepted Payment Methods:
Outdoor picnic blanket with carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
• Self-case with easy hook and loop closure
• Polyester fleece with water-resistant backing
• Open Dimensions 60" x 80"
• Roll Up 6"H x 12"W x 9"D
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Over two decades ago Picnic at Ascot introduced the British tradition of stylish, high quality picnic products to the USA and were an instant success.
Based in southern California, the company is recognized by many as the leading designer of fashionable picnic products that combine style with function, offering exceptional value.
Their extensive range includes picnic baskets, outfitted coolers, waterproof blankets, picnic tables, outdoor seating, BBQ tools, wine carriers, garden tools, and bamboo cheese sets.
All Products designed by Picnic at Ascot are assembled in the USA to ensure their high quality standards are met. They stand by their exceptional product quality with a lifetime warranty and are backed by Picnic WorldÂs 30 day money back guarantee to assure 100% customer satisfaction.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World