Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Blue Berry Stripe)
The Mega Mat by Picnic Plus is the ultimate take-a long companion for any outdoor activity. With a 100% fully waterproof backing, and foam padded lining, you and your bottom will be comfortable and will stay perfectly dry while enjoying many outdoor activities. The Mega Mat, all season waterproof blanket, features a soft woven breathable acrylic top, and an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying for a picnic blanket, beach mat, sporting event, outdoor concert, camping or romantic rest under the stars. Can be used indoors for a play mat, pet mat in the car, or travel mat. Dirt and debris wipe easily off the backing, while the blanket top has a soil and stain resistant coating. The Mega Mat is extremely portable, folds easily for travel and storage and is machine washable. Opens to a full 48" x 60" and can seat 2-3 persons plus gear.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably seats 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World