United Cutlery M48 Ranger Hawk Axe w/Compass
Bust down doors, chop up firewood, and straight-up survive with the sleek M48 Ranger Hawk. Thanks to its revolutionary lightweight construction, you'll be able to work with it day-in and day-out without breaking a sweat. Its weight, along with its included nylon sheath and compass, also makes it ideal for taking out on extreme camping and hunting trips; its size makes it convenient and easy to carry with little effort. You can also rely on this axe's durable materials: its head is made from precision-cast 7cr17 stainless steel, while its handle is nylon-reinforced and 30% fiberglass. The bottom of the handle comes with a carabiner already attached so you can just clip this beast onto a belt loop or backpack and hit the road.
Net, well balanced tool for the outdoors that is well above others.
Well made and a must have if you don't already have one. It just feels right when held in your hand. Decent sheath with belt loops. I did not buy it for the free compass but it was a free gift with it. Gave the compass to my kid.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World