ProForce Multimat British NATO Foam Mat
Meets the requirements of NATO Stock No: 8465-99-130-5904
• Premium quality physically cross-linked polyolefin foam
• 5 Seasons Mat
• Temperature Range: 76°F to 140°F (-60C to 60C)
• Size: 74.75" x 23.5"
Heavy duty protection from the ground and wetness, thorns etc. while providing comfort.plus it blends in well with the bushes so it's easy to cache. Probably will provide some flotation in a canoe. These pads will take much more abuse than those pretty colored ones you can buy at the yuppie outdoor sporting goods stores.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World