ProForce The Pocket Outdoor Survival Guide
The Ultimate Guide for ShortTerm Survival The Pocket Outdoor Survival Guide provides the essential knowledge that hikers, campers, canoeists, hunters, anglers, and anyone who spends time in the outdoors needs to deal with shortterm survival situations. This handy guidebook will give you the knowledge to make it through any outdoor adventure, planned or unplanned. Discover everything you need to know about: Trip planning / Survival kits / Search and rescue / Coping with bad weather / Emergency signaling / Shelter / Sleeping warm / Fire / Dealing with insects / Safe drinking water / Food / Avoiding hypothermia / Countering fear / And MUCH more! Dont be caught without a copy of J. Wayne Fears The Pocket Outdoor Survival Guide on your next outdoor adventure!
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World