Sentry Solutions Marine Tuff Glide Jar
Marine Tuf-Cloth was developed for U.S. Navy SEALS, based upon the successful lint-free, long-lasting, oil-free Tuf-Cloth, the replacement for oil and silicone rags for knives, tools, and firearms. Sentry Solutions proprietary formula of non-toxic, dry-film corrosion inhibitors and lubricants provides a fast-drying, water-displacing, micro-bonding crystal barrier against rust, friction and wear. The Marine Tuf-Cloth is formulated with additional anti-corrosive ingredients. These special ingredients enhance protection of firearms, fishing tackle, dive knives and gear, boat and trailer accessories against the highly corrosive effects of saltwater and high humidity. Marine Tuf-Cloth also offers superb protection for gear that is stowed away long-term, keeping it rust-free and out-of-storage ready for your next adventure.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World