UCO Micro Candle Lantern, Red
The Micro Lantern is a tea light lantern that also collapses for compact storage just like the Original Candle Lantern. It's perfect for taking along in your backpack as it compacts down to 2.5 inches in height. When you take apart the Micro Lantern to replace the candle, you will find one of its most innovative features--hidden in the base is space to store a second tea light candle. This allows you to carry enough tea lights for 6-8 hours of light. The Micro Lantern is made with the same high quality as our other candle lanterns, it just happens to be a little lantern with a lot of light!
• Collapses down to 2.5 in height
• Lightweight, yet durable, aluminum construction
• Glass chimney
• Carrying handle and hanging bail
• Tea light candle holder
• Spare tea light candle stores inside base
• Twist-lock base
• Tea light candles are widely available and economical
• Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
• Dimensions: 3.5 high x 2.25 diameter, 9cm high x 6cm diameter
• Closes to: 2.5 high x 2.25 diameter, 6.5cm high x 6cm diameter
• Weight (w/ 2 candles): 4.2 oz., 118g
• Candle: Tea light candle with 3-4 hour burn time
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World