Heat Factory Combo Pack Warmers - 21 Pks
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Heat Factory Warmer is a soft, light-weight pouch containing an inert mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt, water and vermiculite. When exposed to air, a natural exothermic reaction generates consistent and prolonged heat. The pouch is made of soft cloth lined with a very thin layer of porous plastic for maximum durability. The warmers are odorless, non-toxic and air-activated.
• Height (In): 6
• Width (In): 9
• Depth (In): 2.5
• Weight: 1lb. 6 oz.
The ideal 3-day combination pack for any outdoor adventure! The Outdoor Warmer Pack offers 6 pair hand, 3 pair toe, and 3 large body warmers to keep you playing outdoors all weekend long. Use the hand warmers for gloves and pockets, pre-heat your sleeping bag with the large 20+ hour warmers, and keep your toes warm, whether sitting at the camp site, or roaming around the great outdoors. Keep packs handy in gear bags, luggage, car, and boat. Sold 21 warmers per pack.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World