Napier Outdoors Dome to Go Truck Tent
Quickly transforms your hatchback car or station wagon into a comfortable home away from home. No need to worry about pesky bugs finding their way into the tent, simply adjust the adjustable vehicle sleeve to allow for a custom fit to your vehicle.
• 2 large entrance doors
• Full size tape seamed rain fly with awning for shade
• 3 large no-see-um mesh windows for great ventilation
• Transforms vehicle cargo area into great storage or sleeping spaces
• Patented removable sleeve converts vehicle tent into a stand-alone ground tent
• Pole sleeve and clip construction along with shock corded poles makes for an easy set up
• Heavy duty fire retardant material around removable vehicle sleeve
• 2 inside gear pockets and gear loft for storing items
• Comes with a carrying case for easy storage
• Capacity: 4 people
• Weight: 23 pounds
• Dimensions: 8.5' x 8.5'
• Height: 80"
• Pack size: 28"L x 11"W x 10"H
• Floor material: Woven polyethylene with rip stop and 1200mm coating
• Rain fly material: Taped seamed polyester taffeta with 1200mm coating
• Tent and vehicle sleeve material: 185T, 75D Polyester taffeta with 1200mm coating C.P.A.I 84
• Window material: No-See-Um mesh
• Number of poles: 2 tent & 2 awning
• Pole type: 11mm shock-corded fiber glass poles and 19mm steel poles
• Number of doors: 2
• Number of windows: 3
• Storage: Gear loft and 2 gear pockets
• Use: 3 season
• Acura Hatchbacks, RSX
• Audi A3, A4, A6 Avant
• BMW 325i & 535xi Sport Wagons
• Chevrolet Aveo, Tracker
• Chrysler PT Cruiser
• Dodge Caliber, Magnum
• Ford Focus, Edge
• Honda Civic SA, Insight, FCX, Fit
• Hyundai Accent
• Kia Rio 5, Spectra 5
• Lexus IS300 Sportcross
• Mazda 3 Sport, 5, 6 Sports wagon, Demio
• Mercedes C230 Hatchback, C240, C320
• Mercedes E320 Sport Wagon
• Nissan Rogue, Versa
• Pontiac Vibe
• Saab Sport Wagon, Hatchbacks
• Saturn L-Series Wagon
• Subaru Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback
• Suzuki Aerio, Esteem, SX4, Swift
• Toyota Celica, Harrier, Land Cruiser Prado, Matrix, Prius, Yaris
• Volkswagen Golf, GTI MkV, Jetta, Passat Wagon
• Volvo C30, V40, V70
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World