Paha Que Bear Creek Solo
The Bear Creek Solo Tent is Paha Que's first backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed to fit on a regular or oversized cot, or as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek Solo will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights sleeping next to the fire, or button up tight for foul weather, this versatile design provides Paha Que' quality at an affordable price.
High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 20 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy one person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
• Super Lightweight design
• trail weight 3.55 lbs.(tent, rainfly and pole set)
• 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
• Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
• Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
• Will fit on a regular or oversized cot for off-the-ground sleeping
• One-Person design can be easily set up in under 5 minutes.
• Floor Size: 86" x 32"
• Inside height: 36" at peak
• Packed Weight: 4.15 lbs(tent, rainfly, poles, stakes, carry bags, etc.)
• Trail Weight: 3.55 lbs(tent, rainfly and pole set)
• "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
• Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
• Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
• Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh "no-see-um" grade
• Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
• Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
• Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
• Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World