Paha Que Cottonwood LT 12x12 Green
The Cottonwood is the latest innovative tent product from Paha Qué Wilderness Inc., the company that truly understands the quality level demanded by those who take the outdoors seriously, whether it's a family gathering in the park, a fishing trip by the river, or fully equipped campsite. Paha Qué insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new Cottonwood is the result of this blend of design and production skills.
• Packs down to an ultra compact size
• Ingenious design utilizing improved light weight aluminum tent poles
• Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating.
• Easy to set up and take down
• Floor Size: 12' x 12'
• Inside Height at Peak: 8'
• Height of Sidewalls: 5'-8"
• Weight: 20 lbs.
• Pole Diameter: 19mm Al. (3/4")
• Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
• Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded.
• Sun Protection Factor: 50+
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World