Trijicon AccuPin Bow Sight
The heart of Trijicon AccuPin's innovative design lies in its triangular aiming tip and clear aiming pin. With a precision aiming point and zero obstructions, this one-of-a-kind configuration has an aiming point that actually points to your target instead of obscuring it.
For the ultimate in visibility and aiming precision even in the toughest conditionsthe AccuPin incorporates the acclaimed Trijicon dual-illumination/ battery-free system. With a combination of fiber optics and tritium pioneered and perfected in their world-class riflescopes, the Trijicon AccuPin is the brightest pin sight on the market.
The revolutionary AccuDial mount equipped with BowSync technology, has an infinitely variable transmission, it enables exact range adjustment and synchronization for any bow/arrow speed combination. Its laser etched dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quickly and accuratelywithout having to rely on a clumsy strip of tape.
Together, the right- handed AccuPin and AccuDial combination form a refined system that stands as a benchmark for sight and mount integration.
The Trijicon AccuPin and its combination of fiber optic and tritium illumination are Pope & Young Legal.
• Magnification: 1x
• Weight (oz): 10.29 oz. (65g)
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Triangle
• Day Reticle Color: Green
• Housing Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum (Anodized coating protects against corrosion and outside elements)
• Operating Temperature: -31ºF to +176ºF (-35ºC to +80ºC)
• Dimensions: 6.0 in. x 3.7 in. x 2.8 in.
• Aperture: Single Pin
• Right Handed
• Sight Window: 1.77 in. (45mm)
• Shock: 200 G's
• Finish: Matte Black
• Adjustment Range (Bow Speed): 245 to 335 feet/second
• Adjustment Range to Target: 0 to 80+ yards
• Adjustment Increments (Range to Target): 1 yard
• Gears & Hardware: Blackened Stainless Steel
• Indicator Pin (On Range to Target Dial): Brass
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World