Genesis Gen RH Mini Camo Lost Kt
Genesis Mini Bow Kit
Featuring the same revolutionary technology as the original Genesis bow, the new Mini Genesis is scaled to fit even smaller-framed youngsters. Weighing only 2 pounds, and with adjustable draw weights of 6 to 12 pounds, the new Mini Genesis fits even pre-schoolers who are ready for the unique thrills of archery.
Just like the original Genesis, the Mini offers zero let-off so that there is no set draw length. Rather, the Mini Genesis can be drawn to a wide range of lengths, whatever fits that particular young shooter. Yet, the zero let-off feature helps to pull the string from the fingers upon release, making it easy to shoot. And at only 2 pounds physical weight, the bow is easy for youngsters to draw and aim without getting fatigued.
• 29 1/8" axle-to-axle length
• 6 1/8" brace height
• Adjustable draw weight 6-12 pounds
• Draw length range of 14-25 inches
• 2 pounds mass weight
• Carbon cable guard
• 77 11/16" string length
• 30 13/16" cable length
• Lost Camo
• Right Handed
• Genesis bow
• Color-coordinated belt tube quiver and adjustable arm guard
• 5 aluminum arrows
• 2 archery target faces
• Informative owners manuald mounting bracket to safely and securely hold your arrows, and Excalibur's rope cocking aid for easy cocking plus precise string alignment.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World