AccuDial Right-Handed Mount Equipped with BowSync
The revolutionary AccuDial right-handed mount equipped with BowSync technology has an infinitely variable transmission and enables exact range adjustment and synchronization for any bow/arrow speed combination. Its laser etched dial makes on-the-fly adjustments quickly and accuratelywithout having to rely on a clumsy strip of tape. The AccuDial comes in Lost Camo to match all Matthews bows and is so tough it is guaranteed for life.
• Weight (oz): 8 oz (227g)
• Housing Material: Anodized Aircraft Grade Aluminum
• Operating Temperature: -31ºF to +176ºF (-35ºC to +80ºC)
• Dimensions: 6.0 in. x 3.7 in. x 2.8 in.
• Left Handed
• Shock: 200 G's
• Finish: Realtree Camo
• Adjustment Range (Bow Speed): 245 to 335 feet/second
• Adjustment Range to Target: 0 to 80+ yards
• Adjustment Increments (Range to Target): 1 yard
• Sights: Accepts Trijicon AccuPin sight, side-mounted aperatures / scope which utilize #10-32 studs, or sights with Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) bases (requires rail adapter).
• Gears & Hardware: Blackened Stainless Steel
• Indicator Pin (On Range to Target Dial): Brass
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World