Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35 DI Grn Chev 308 Ball
ACOG 3.5x35 scope with Green Chevron BAC Reticle- The ranging reticle is calibrated for 7.62 (.308 cal) flat-top rifles to 800 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is at 19 at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
• 1 ACOG Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51)
• 1 3.5x35 Scopecoat (TA63)
• 1 Lenspen (TA56)
• 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• 1 ACOG BAC Manual
• 1 Memory Card
• Magnification: 3.5x
• Objective Size: 35
• Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
• Length: 8"
• Weight: 14.0oz without Mount
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Chevron
• Day Reticle Color: Green
• Night Reticle Color: Green
• Calibration: 0.308
• Eye Relief: 2.4
• Exit Pupil: 10
• Field of View (Degrees): 5.5
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 28.9
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 3
• Mount: TA51
• Mount Comes With TA51
• Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World