Trijicon AccuPt 2.5-10x56 MilD X w/Amb Dot
Trijicon AccuPoint features a Mil-Dot crosshair reticle with an illuminated center dot. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries.
• Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• LENSPEN® (TA56)
• Set of Lenscaps
• AccuPoint Manual
• Warranty Card
• Magnification: 2.5x-10x
• Objective Size: 56
• Bullet Drop Compensator: No
• Length: 13.8"
• Weight: 20.7oz
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Mil-Dot Crosshair
• Day Reticle Color: Amber
• Night Reticle Color: Amber
• Eye Relief: 4.1 to 2.8
• Exit Pupil: 16.3 to 5.6
• Field of View (Degrees): 7.18 to 1.94
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.6 to 10.1
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 4
• Tube Size: 30mm
• Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World