Grizzly 400 Quart Cooler, Made in the USA, White
The American-made Grizzly 400's exterior measures 54 1/2 inches wide by 30 3/4 inches deep, and stands 32 inches high. 400 Quart Capacity. 90 lbs empty.
• RotoTough rotationally molded construction
• Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
• Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
• 2" drain plug for easy, quick draining
• Full length drain channels for complete draining
• Rubber Latches secured with stainless steel hardware
• Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
• Molded-in heavy duty handles
• Foam Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Grizzly Coolers are proudly envisioned, engineered, tooled, tested, perfected, and produced by Grizzly Coolers in Decorah, Iowa, USA, by Iowa Rotocast Plastics, Inc. IRP has extensive knowledge, history, integrity and credibility in the cooling industry with over 30 years of introducing rotationally molded plastic products into the market. Our Grizzly Coolers are designed and manufactured to last. We stand by our products with a Lifetime Warranty and a Bear-Proof Certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World