Hammock Bliss Ultralight Blue
The new Ultralight is our lightest and most compact hammock yet. At only 13 oz, the Ultralight sets the standard for hammock portability and comfort. So small it fits into the palm of your hand, Bliss Ultralight folds out into a fully relaxing floating bed. Featuring soft & breathable nylon parachute material and complete with its own rope, the Ultralight allows you to enjoy the pleasures of a hammock anywhere your imagination takes you. Take your Ultralight wherever you go it's your portable home in a bag.
Dimensions: 4'6'' x 7'11''
• Our Lightest, Most Compact & Most Portable Hammock Incredible Comfort That Fits In The Palm Of Your Hand
• Hammock Constructed Of High Strength Nylon Parachute Material - Soft & Breathable, Quick Drying, Resists Rot & Mildew
• Super Tough - 770 Lb Test 100% Nylon 6mm Climbing Rope 80 Inches Per Side Included For Easy Set Up On The Go
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Strength Tested - 350 Pounds
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World