Napier Outdoors Truck Tent lll- Full Size Regular Bed, 6.5FT.
• Tent & Rain Fly Material: 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta
• Floor Material: 1200mm PU Nylon Taffeta
• Poles Material: Durawrap Fiberglass & Steel Poles
• Number of Poles: 6 Tent Poles + 4 awning poles
• Center Height: 68"
• No. of Windows: 2 Large windows with middle
• Rear Access Panel: Yes
• Vents: 2 on top side of tent
• Awning: Poles secures to the tailgate
• Expandable Carrying Bag: Yes
•Full Size Regular Bed 72-80"(6-6.5')
•Ford F Series
Added the truck bed mattress to the tent and had the best nights sleep ever. The tent is solid and even parked on the beach at the ocean it was very stable. Can't wait to get back out with it.
So far I have only set the tent up to test it and have not actually camped in it yet. It is a very well made tent. It has a lot of poles and takes a while to set up but all of those poles are what makes it feel really sturdy. I set it up with someone helping me and could see it being a little difficult to set up with only 1 person but not impossible.
Very happy with this tent, takes about ten minutes to setup. Extremely dry and very comfortable. Highly recommend this product. Well worth the money get one today.
Awsome product. Bought one for camping at a NASCAR race, it was very comfy and roomy inside, ventilation was very good. I also recommend a good air mattress made for the bed of your truck. Only down fall was once it was up you couldn't take the truck unless you take down the tent but its a lot better then sleeping on the ground
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World