Peregrine Radama 2 Person Tent
Peregrine Radama 2 person backpacking tent. Easy set up, free standing design. Two doors and two vestibules.
Features: DAC Pressfit aluminum poles
• DAC Jake's Foot
• Gear Loft Theater for iPad®
• Fast Flight floor protector for ultralight travel (sold separately)
• YKK zippers with reflective cord zipper pulls
• Line-Loc® reflective guy line adjusters
• Peak Vents for circulation
• Sheppard Hook tent pegs
• two large doors
• 2 spacious vestibules
• Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ground ventilation, strength and stability
• Sleeps: 2 people
• Total Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz
• Minimum Weight: 3lbs 6oz (poles, floor protector, fly)
• Size: 90.5" x 59" x 45.3"
• Vestibules: 2
• Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
• Wall, Fly & Floor: 75D 190T polyester PU2000mm
• Mesh: 40D Nylon
• Doors: 2 with 4 guy lines
• Windows: 4 mesh windows
• Storage: 4 pockets, 4 gear loft loops, Gear Loft Theater
• Fast Flight Floor Protector: 90"x59"x45" and 8.5oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World