Persys Medical Blizzard Survival Jacket, Orange
Blizzard Survival products feature Reflexcell TM , a multiple layer design that lofts up when opened. It comes vacuum packaged and is about the size of a guidebook, but it delivers the warmth of a midweight sleeping bag when in use. Reflexcell TM technology is a triple layer design in a honeycomb shape that traps air and provides insulation. Its metal coating reflects 90% of body heat and the interwoven elastic conforms the blanket to the person, reducing cold spaces and heat loss by convection. Designed for use in any season, it can also be used in temperatures as low as -40°F. Blizzard Survival products are used by military forces, first responders, relief organizations, outdoor enthusiasts, search and rescue personnel and wilderness medicine organizations.
• Helps prevent hypothermia
• Integrated elastic reduces cold spots
• Waterproof and windproof
• Blanket includes a self adhesive strip, jacket includes hood & covers torso
• Jacket weight: 0.57 lb; size: 3.8 ft × 2.7 ft; Packed size: 5.9 × 4.5 × 1.4
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World