Coleman 28 Qt. Ice Basket Cooler - Red
• Color: Red
• Capacity: 36 Cans or allows for upright storage of 2-litter bottles
• Handle: Large, comfortable handle
• Lid: Hinged lid
I have used this cooler for many years now and I think it's design and quality are excellent. It's just the right size to serve one or two persons. The lid is hinged and removable, and it's handle allows you to CARRY IT WITH ONE HAND, leaving your other hand free to open doors or carry other stuff. The handle is sturdy enough when the cooler is fully loaded. I travelled across the country in a sports car (where space is at a premium) with this cooler, where it's compact size and ease of lifting in and out of the car really showed it's benefits. Know what else is great about it? You can buy a nice sturdy plastic tray that fits inside perfectly where you can put things like sandwiches, deserts, eggs, zip-locked or packaged meats, cheeses, etc. to keep them uncrushed and dry from the melted ice and bottles below. Ingenious!! Highly recommended! I found my tray on on that site where you can bid on stuff, but you may be able to find it at other retailers. Just do searches for "Tray for 28 Quart Coleman Cooler"
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World