Sleeping Bag 15 Deg. Centerfire - 80" x 38"
• 15 Degree Bag Zipper Side Right (main), left (sip 'n zip), foot
• Temp Rating 15EsFSize 80" x 38
• Fill Weight 4 lbs 8 ozCarry Weight 11 lbs 3 ozCenterfire 15degree¸F
For comfort, the Sip `n Zip aids mobility to enjoy reading or sipping while inside the sleeping bag. To use, simply unzip the abbreviated zipper on the left side of the bag.
The downwind foot vent can be opened for added ventilation on warm nights.
Design features like the full-cover cotton duck shell and 8 point rivet reinforcements enhance the durability and aesthetics of this sleeping bag.
The removable, integrated carry duffle bag can be stuffed and used as a pillow. Then, when ready to take down camp, just roll the bag into the duffle, secure with the internal compression straps, and zip closed.
Lining material: 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
• Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield
• Zipper: Three # 8 - right, Sip 'n Zip, Downwind
• Sip 'n Zip: dual side zipper convenience
• Downwind foot vent: second zipper at foot
• Full length draft tubes
• Anti-snag webbing
• 8 Pointer rivet reinforcements
• Internal pocket
• External pocket
• Hang loops
• Integrated (detachable) carry duffle bag
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World