Eureka! Apex 2 tent FG
Versatle fiberglass 2 pole dome tents are ideal for those less demanding adventures. Unique fly design offers protected wet weather performance or can be rotated 180 degrees for easier tent access in fair conditions.
• Fly with vestibule wings shelter doors from the elements
• 2 over-sized, side-opening D-style doors with zippered windows offer ease of access
• Zippered window in doors open for excellent visibility and controlled ventilation
• Freestanding fiberglass frame with clips, and post and grommet assembly makes set up easy
• Gear loft included
• Season: 3
• Sleeps: 2
• Floor Size: 7'6" x 4'11"
• Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz
• Floor Area: 36.5 sq. ft.
• Center Height: 3'10"
• Doors: 2
• Windows: 2
• Vents: 2 mesh ceiling panels + windows
• Pack Size: 5" x 24"
• Frame: Fiberglass- 8.5mm
• Fly: 75D 190T Stormshield polyester taffeta, 800mm coated
• Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta. 800mm coated
• Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 800mm coated
• Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
• Storage Pockets: 4, including door-stash pocket
• Color: Burnt Orange/Seal Brown
*Fitted Footprint sold separately (2660193)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World