Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent w/Hinged Door - 17' x 9'
WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent Part #: 2000001597WeatherMaster brings an easy set up with continuous, color coded pole sleeves and shock-corded poles. The carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes and easy instructions sewn into the durable carry bag.
• 6 person, 2 rooms
• 17' x 9' footprint
• Cabin structure; heavier, stronger, better for extended stay camping
• 82" center height
• 2 Doors - Front Door is Hinged
• Strong steel and fiberglass frame
• Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
• Vented Cool-Air port
• Privacy vent window
• Interior gear pocket
• Electrical access port
• Reverse angle windows
• Easy set up with continuous, color coded pole sleeves and shock-corded polesSpecs:
• Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
• Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
• Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
• 11mm fiberglass poles
• Limited 1 year warranty
• Made in China
• Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry - Guaranteed
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World