Cooker Double Burner - w/Side Shelves
Consumers Digest Best Buy!! The Camp Chef Pro 60 double burner cooker (model DB-60D) is not your average camp stove. This Modular Cooking System empowers any avid cook with the necessary tools to easily prepare gourmet meals at camp, on the patio or at the game.
The Pro 60 offers 30,000 BTU's per burner, which is more than enough heat to cook everything from seafood boils to pancake breakfasts. With a massive 448-square-inch cooking surface, the Pro 60 surpasses any other two-burner cooker, making cooking food for groups both large and small a breeze.
Place a griddle on top to prepare hot grilled cheese sandwiches. Add a bbq-grilling accessory for sizzling succulent steaks or hamburgers. Or roast some beer can chickens on the Keg Roaster for the ultimate family picnicking experience.
This double burner stove comes with a three-sided windscreen and deluxe folding shelves to give the cook some extra room. Folding side shelves double as a lid to protect the unit and help keep the stove clean. The folding legs make it so great food can be enjoyed with ease at any destination.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World