Byer of Maine Barbados Hammock XL, Sorbet
The Perfect ONE! Traditionally hand-crafted in Brazil, the Barbados is our top of the line Brazilian style single hammock. The 100% cotton design is guaranteed to be more comfortable than your favorite t-shirt. Available in six beautiful colors, it is by far our biggest seller.
The Barbados is wonderfully cozy for one or two, and is the ideal hammock for sharing a relaxing afternoon, or dreaming of how nice sharing a hammock would be.
Just as comfortable in the house or on the balcony as in the garden or camp.
Comes with matching cotton bag for storage.
• Hammock Dimensions: 58" x 89"
• Overall Length: 135"
• Weight Limit: 330 lbs
• Approximate Hanging Point: 11' - 12'
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World