Garbage Bowl - (Red)
Reduce trips to the trash can while you're cooking . Rubberized base keeps your bowl from slipping . Melamine, Top rack dishwasher safe .
• Reduce trips to the trash can while you're cooking
• Rubberized base keeps your bowl from slipping
• Melamine, Top rack dishwasher safe
• Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
With a brand new magazine, a talk show that aired in the fall of 2006, and a cookbook that has held the coveted #1 spot on the New York Times best seller list, Rachael's ascent is only beginning. Your individual style will be showcased through Rachael Ray's collection of vibrant, practical, and unique cookware.
Growing up in a family with deep culinary traditions, Rachael Ray claims that cooking is a way of life that she was simply born into. "Everyone on both sides of my family cooks." Ray was exposed to a wide range of cooking techniques, from her maternal grandfather who grew and cooked everything that his family of 12 needed for sustenance, to her dad's family that was steeped in the food-rich traditions of Louisiana. "I was surrounded by all different styles of cooking and worked in the food service industry in just about every capacity you can imagine."
After getting her feet wet in the gourmet world of food at Macy's Marketplace in New York, and after assisting in opening Agata & Valentina, Ray decided that the NYC lifestyle was exciting, but not what she wanted long term, so she moved back to the Adirondacks. Once upstate, Ray turned her job at Cowan & Lobel into a dual position as food buyer and chef, jobs that she loved. As a way to increase grocery sales during the holidays, Ray began a series of cooking classes, which quickly became a happening. The cooking course promising to teach thirty "30-Minute Mediterranean Meals" exploded in popularity and eventually led to a long-term relationship with the Food Network, hosting shows such as "Tasty Travels," "$40 a Day," "Inside Dish," and "30-Minute Meals."
"My life has been a total accident -- a very happy, wonderful accident that I didn't and couldn't have planned," says Ray. Despite her growing celebrity she is determined to stay grounded and hold on to her down-to-earth values.
Rachael Ray's collection of cookware makes the selection process simple by delivering products to you that offer unique colors, function, and value. The different cookware materials that will be found include hard-anodized aluminum, porcelain enamel nonstick, porcelain enamel cast iron, and commercial nonstick. When you choose Rachael Ray products for your family, you've made an investment for many years to come.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World