Coleman Cot - ComfortSmart (25 x 69)
Sleep in comfort the next time you're out camping in a Colemanr ComfortSmartT Cot. You'll get the rest you need for a big day of exploring the outdoors on a thick foam mattress and spring coil suspension. The durable construction of the steel frame supports up to 250 lbs., and it fits campers up to 5'7" tall. When you're ready to pack up, the cot folds up compactly and fits inside most car trunks. Keep the portable, folding cot around all year long. It's the perfect temporary bed when guests visit your home.
Superior comfort, thick foam mattress and spring coil suspension
Durable construction, heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 250 lbs.
• Fits heights up to 5'7"
• Compact, folds up to fit inside most car trunks
• 25 in. x 69 in. x 15 in. (63.5 cm. x 175.3 cm. x 38.1 cm.)
• Limited 1 year warranty
• Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World