Humvee Tactical Sunglasses Silver Frame 52mm
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Great looking aviator-style sunglasses
• Provide UV protection
• Includes case
I gave these sunglasses to my brother-in-law for Christmas and he loved them...Thank-You
The sun glasses are great.What a difference between these glasses and the usual cheap glasses I'm use to buying. The glasses are great.
It is a good pair of sunglasses. The only reason they don't get 5 stars is the fact that the temple pieces are a little flimsy. Other than that great! For twenty bucks that is a minor setback.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1979, the Army drafted final specifications for a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. Less than a year later, the HUMVEE was born. Since then, the HUMVEE has become the backbone of U.S. forces around the world. Our HUMVEE gear is modeled after equipment that is depended on in the rigors of battle. These products are designed to survive the most demanding situations while still remaining simple and easy to use. HUMVEE Gear offers a full line of camping, adventure and survival equipment including Flashlights, Watches, Compasses, Vests, Jackets, Binoculars, Sunglasses, Lighters and Windup Powered tools.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World