Browning Camping Outfitter Table, Black
If you're looking for the ultimate camp table for all your outdoor activities, the Outfitter Table is for you! Unlike any other design on the market, this table has two adjustable height levels and a hard table top, so it's certain to be the most sturdy, portable table available. The extended table height is great whether you're serving food, tailgating, or cleaning fish. The standard height is perfect when it's time to pull up a chair and eat dinner or play games. If you're serving messy food or cleaning fish, no worries... there's an included removable plastic top that easily wipes up. When it's time to pack up and head home, the table folds up and fits into an included carry bag that is easy to transport and store.
• Works great as a serving table, tailgating table or fish cleaning station
• Sturdy powder coated steel frame
• Hard table top provides solid base
• Includes a removable plastic table top cover for easy clean up
• Weight: 25 pounds, 7 ounces
• Includes an 8" x 9" x 31" carry bag
• Two adjustable table heights
• Standard Dimensions: 22" (W) x 6" (L) x 30" (H)
• Extended Dimensions: 22" (W) x 6" (L) x 42" (H)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World