Browning Camping Glacier 4 - Aluminum - Grey/Gold
The Glacier has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you'll still be able to enjoy the added features the Glacier provides. Included in the Glacier are the oversized #10 door and vestibule zippers and heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing 2 pole design with aluminum poles. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. A large vestibule with double zippers makes a great storage area. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection.
• Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors & Vestibules
• Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
• Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Aluminum Poles
• 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
• Straight Side Walls Allow More Room for Cots
• Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
• 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
• Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
• Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
• Two Large Vestibules with Double Zippers make a great storage area
• Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
• Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
• Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
• Base Size: 8' x 9'
• Center Height: 5'
• Vestibule Depth: 40"
• Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
• Vestibule Area: 35 sq. ft.
• Tent and Fly Weight: 22 lb. 11 oz.
• Total Weight: 24 lbs.
• Packed Size: 9" x 27"
• Pole Diameter: 16 mm
• Color: Grey/Gold
• Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
• Use Rating: 4 Season
• Sleeps: 4 comfortably
• Fly: 75D, 210T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
• Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
-Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
Included: Rain fly, Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World