EZ Vane Train Weathervane
I think I can... I think I can ..... this train weathervane will surely impress any train enthusiast. Design is approx. 14" x 7 1/4".
21" wide, height varies with design and mount type
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Our weathervanes are made of 14 gauge steel and come with a one year warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship. We use a 3 step finishing process- First we zinc plate our units for better adhesion and durability, then we bake on an antique copper vein powder coat followed by a clear powder coat to protect against the UV rays. This provides a durable, scratch resistant finish. We use sealed ball bearings in our windcups to keep them spinning freely with even the slightest breeze. Our design tops are laser cut in one piece, minimizing welding and making them a unique addition to your home. Our tops are interchangeable and easy to change.
The dimensions listed under each description is the approximate width x height. All of the designs are on a 21" arrow, but the designs vary in height and width on the arrow. All measurements are taken at the widest and tallest part of each design.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World