Brunton Litetech Binocular and Gerber Paraframe Knife Combo Set
A combination set containing two top items, the Brunton Litetech Binocular and Gerber Paraframe folding knife is ideal for any outdoor enthusiast. The compact binoculars offer 10 x 26 power and boasts many features found in a larger mid- or full-size binocular, but delivers the convenience of a pocket-sized binocular. Features include BaK-4 prism glass, waterproof/fogproof lenses, and an aluminum frame with an ergonomic body armor.
Gerber's Paraframe folding knife offers a 3-inch blade with a serrated edge and an open stainless steel handle that makes it exceptionally lightweight and easy to clean. A sturdy frame lock and pocket clip will keep your knife safe and secure. The knife features a clip point blade so that the back line breaks and slants downward to produce a finer and more useful point. Clipping the blade also brings the point of the knife lower for control while also making the tip sharper. The knife's framelock is a variant of the linerlock. Instead of using the liner, though, the frame functions as an actual spring. It is usually much more secure than a liner lock. Additionally, the Paraframe offers a pocket clip for easy access while serrated scallops in the edge allow for a sawing action that is ideal for cutting rope.
• Power: 10x
• Objective diameter: 26mm
• Frame material: Aluminum
• Prism glass: BaK-4
• Fogproof and waterproof lenses
• Ergonomic body armor
• Frame lock handle design
• Lightweight open stainless steel handles
• Sturdy pocket clip
• Overall Length: 7.01 inches
• Closed Length: 4.11 inches
• Length of Blade: 3.01 inches
• Weight: 2.6 ounces
• Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
• Handle Material: Stainless Steel
• Blade Style: Clip Point
• Blade Type: Serrated
|Closed Length||4.11 inches|
|Blade Length||3.01 inches|
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated/ComboEdge|
|Total Length||7.01 inches|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1939 Joseph Gerber hired a local knife maker to build 25 sets of kitchen cutlery to be given as Christmas gifts. The knives were so popular that Joseph Gerber left his advertising agency to start Gerber Legendary BladesÂ®. The unique style and high quality manufacturing of Gerber cutlery soon developed wide spread acclaim. In fact, Gerber Legendary Blades are the only cutlery on display in New YorkÂs famous Museum of Modern Art.
From very early on, Gerber collaborated with top knife designers, setting a standard of quality for everyone else to follow. Renowned designers such as Al Mar, Bob Loveless, Paul Poehlmann, "Blackie" Collins, William Harsey Jr. and Ernest Emerson have all designed knives for Gerber. In 2002 this tradition continued as Gerber released the Silver TridentÂ, designed by Chief James "Patches" Watson (U.S.N. Ret.) and Bill Harsey Jr.
Today, Gerber continues to design and manufacture unique, high quality outdoor recreation products. In 2003 we are proud to introduce the next generation of multi-tools: the RecoilÂ Auto-Plier. By constantly utilizing new technology and innovative design to develop new products, Gerber continues to be an industry leader.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World