Picnic Plus Owl Wine Cork Caddy
Featured in Birds in Bloom Magazine.
Our Picnic Plus whimsical Cork Caddy is great for collecting and saving your wine bottle corks. Makes a fun conversation piece and looks great on a bar or mantel. Made with durable steel and has a patina finish. Holds up to 55 corks. Head tilts open for access.
I saw this cutie in the Birds and Blooms magazine I knew I had to have it. I went to the website and ordered it and it was on sale. I love Corky.
Adorable cork holder is a real conversation piece. Sturdy and colorful, this is a great place to store your used corks.
Great gift item. Worth every penny.
I bought the cork caddy for a Chrismtmas gift. I opened the box to inspect it before wrapping it. I thought it was a very fun gift for my friend who has a bar. When he opened it, his whole face lite up. He loved it more than I did!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World