SOG Knives BadAxe Raw Forged Straight Edge Base Camp Axe
The simple elegance of its design is rivaled only by its durability and strength, making this Axe an ideal tool, bound for your basecamp and beyond. Its forge head features a cutout to decrease friction while chopping and a flat back for hammering home pegs and steaks. Full-tang construction adds legendary sturdiness, while a co-molded handle ensures a secure grip in all conditions. It won't make you a lumberjack, but it'll make you feel like one.
• Overall Length - 16"
• Blade Length - 3.4"
• Raw Forged Finish
• Hardness - RC. 50-55
• Blade Steel Type - 1055C
• Straight Edge
• Handle Material - Thermal Molded Rubber
• Black Molded Nylon Sheath included
• Made in Taiwan
|Blade Length||3.4 inches|
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1055C)|
|Total Length||16 inches|
|Knife Weight||33 ounces|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Some manufacturers simply produce knives. At SOG, we create style through craftsmanship. Our purpose is to combine advanced technology, imaginative designs and high-quality construction to create products of the highest caliber Â products that enhance your life. This is the philosophy you share with us each time you choose a SOG product.
SOG originally stood for Studies and Observation Group, an elite joint services military group designed for covert operations in the Vietnam War. Sanctioned to develop and purchase their own equipment, SOG created a knife for use in one of the harshest environments in the world. It is in the spirit of this elite group that SOG Specialty Knives was founded.
Totally committed to creating the world's finest specialized knives and tools, SOG became the first knife manufacturer to expand its line to include a broad scope of fixed blades, folding knives and multipurpose tools. Each product is created by Cofounder and Chief Engineer, Spencer Frazer. His patented inventions and unique, futuristic style have earned SOG many awards and Frazer the recognition as an industry innovator and premier designer.
Today, SOG products are distributed around the world and renowned for their uncompromising style and performance.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World