Picnic Plus Millbrook 2 Person Picnic Backpack - Navy
Transform your next picnic adventure into an extravagant outdoor meal with the Picnic Plus Millbrook picnic backpack. Not only does this deluxe picnic backpack boast a stylish and contemporary design but it also comes fully equipped to serve two people.
But its greatest asset is the backpack's portability. The durable shoulder straps help distribute the weight of the backpack, allowing it to be comfortably carried anywhere. Inside the backpack reveals a thermal foil insulated cooler along with two thermal foil sided pouches to keep your drinks cold.
•acrylic wine glasses
•stainless steel flatware and cotton napkins
•fleece picnic blanket with waterproof back (48" x 60")
•wooden cutting board with cheese knife
•salt and pepper shakers
Lightweight and easy to carry. I think they thought of including everything!
The picnic basket was a gift. The new bride thanked me and said they couldn't wait to use it. But since I didn't see the basket I can't really say anything about it. I choose five stars because the message wouldn't let me send this message without a rating. I hope I was right.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World