Picnic Plus Baxter 2 Person Picnic Basket
The Baxter two-person picnic basket is just the right size: not too small to carry a feast for two, and not too big to fit your motorcycle, bicycle, or little red wagon. This handcrafted willow basket looks so vintage that you'd never suspect that it contains all of the convenient features that it does! Old-fashioned leather straps keep everything in place while you tromp around the park to find the perfect spot.
• (2) ceramic plates
• (2) stainless steel flatware
• (2) stemmed glassware
• (2) cotton napkins
• a large thermal foil-insulted removable cooler
Dimensions: 14"w x 14"d x 9"h
Designed in the U.S.A
This picnic basket is beautiful, was delivered quickly, was well packed and nothing was broken. The insulated pack was a great addition that other baskets I looked at did not have. Roomy enough yet still light enough to carry.
Picnic basket was purchased as a bridal gift. The quality was good. One glass was chipped, and the glasses were replaced in good time. Would buy one for personal use.
Gorgeous, there was a broken piece on top of the basket, on the lid, and the plates were minor-ly chipped. I wouldn't have minded as much if it were for me, but it was a gift for my sister on her wedding day.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World