Kamp-Rite Compact Tent Cot Double Size w/Rain Fly
The "CTC Double" is a two- person version of the CTC line of "off the ground" products. The " CTC Double" includes the "3 in 1" features of the "CTC Standard", sets up easily and quickly and eliminates sleeping on damp or rocky ground while providing protection from insects and other annoying outdoor pests. The two zippered polyester and mesh entry doors allow easy access on either side of the fully enclosed 55"W x85"L x 41"H sleeping area. The sturdy collapsible frame supports 500 lbs yet folds down to a compact 12" x 12" x 45" size. Each "CTC Double" comes complete with a Rain Fly and a convenient Roller Wheeled Carry Bag.
Features of the "CTC Double" include:
• 190 T PU Fabric
• No-See-Um Mesh on all Windows and Doors
• Overhead Zippered Windows at Each End of Tent Top
• Taped Seams
• Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel frame
• Easy Use Corrosion Resistant Zippers
• Aluminum Tent Poles
• Interior Storage Pouches
• Underneath Mesh Storage Hammock on Cot Base
• Two Carry Bags, One to Accommodate Entire Unit and a Smaller Carry Bag for Tent Top Only
• Weight Rating Recommendation of 500 lbs.
• Cot size: 55" W x 85"L x 19"H
• Tent size: 55"W x 85" L x 41"H
• Folded size: 12" x 12" x 45"
• Weight: 42 lbs
• Ship Weight: 45 lbs
• Heavy Duty 600 D Roller Wheeled Carry Bag
• 190T Carry Bag (Tent Only)
• Fitted Waterproof Rain Fly
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Kamp-Rite Tent Cot is an innovative advance in one or two person camping. Extremely roomy, comfortable and strong, it provides plenty of space to stretch out and sleep in comfort. Sturdy legs keep you 11" off of the ground allowing you to leave the insects, rodents and snakes wondering where you are!
If you have done a fair amount of camping, then you know all about the benefits of sleeping on a cot inside of a roomy tent. The tent provides protection from the elements but a quality cot provides a comfortable sleeping surface. A cot (when set up properly) is level, off the ground and insures that you wonÂt have to feel a rock or pebble digging into your back all night. Also, being off the ground keeps you and your sleeping bag away from ground moisture. Ever have a snake, rodent or insect make its way into your tent or worse into your sleeping bag? Sleep on the ground long enough and you will. A comfortable cot is without question a beneficial camping accessory but is often considered secondary to the tent and sleeping bag. To many, a cot is viewed as just another bulky item to pack and thus is often overlooked or left behind. What a shame. If only fellow campers knew how much a quality cot could improve sleeping comfort.
Why not combine a ÂTentÂ and a ÂCotÂ - literally?
The Tent Cot combines the weather protection of a personal tent and the sleeping comfort of a quality cot. The legs of the Tent Cot keep you a full 11 inches off the ground, keeping you away from moisture, snakes and rodents. It sets up in seconds and best of all there are absolutely ÂzeroÂ parts to lose. Simply pull the Tent Cot out of the handy carry case provided and fold it out. Situate it on a level piece of ground, toss in your favorite sleeping bag and you are ready for a great night of sleep.
The frame of the Tent Cot is constructed with lightweight yet durable tubular aluminum. The frame is assembled with anti-vibration aluminum nuts and bolts that wonÂt loosen over time and wonÂt rust. The ÂtentÂ portion of the Tent Cot is constructed with quality features you would expect to find in a high-end tent product. The shell is constructed with durable 420-denier nylon fabric and features interior No-see-um mesh doors and windows that open on all four sides. With the outer nylon doors zipped open and the interior No-see-um mesh doors zipped closed, the Tent Cot is 100 percent insect proof and provides 360Â° air flow for use in warm climates. The durable one- piece Cordura nylon-fabric sleeping surface is firm and level.
If you encounter severe stormy weather, an optional Âtotal encapsulationÂ rain fly is also available.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World