Napier Outdoors Backroadz #13100 SUV Tent
The Backroadz SUV Tent quickly transforms your SUV or Minivan into a comfortable home away from home! This ingenious tent utilizes your vehicle cargo area allowing you to access the interior of your vehicle from the tent.
Why a Backroadz SUV Tent?
• Use the cargo area as additional sleeping spaces
• No need to unpack- simply keep all your gear in your vehicle and sleep in the tent
• The simplicity of a power source for charging your gadgets
• The added comfort of your vehicle being right there in case a hungry bear strolls by
• Universal vehicle sleeve fits all SUV's & Minivans. Easily adjust the vehicle sleeve for a custom fit to your vehicle
• Roomy 9' x 9' tent with over 7' of headroom sleeps 4-5 people
• Easy to set-up with shock-corded fiberglass poles
• Superb weather protection with a bathtub style floor, rain fly, and guide rope lead outs for added stability
• 3 large mesh windows for great ventilation
• With every purchase of a Backroadz tent, a tree will be planted through our partnership with the Trees for the Future.
• Capacity: 4-5 people and 2 in cargo area
• Use: 3 Season
• Tent/Rainfly Material: Polyester Taffeta
• Floor Material: Polyethylene
• Poles: 2 fibreglass poles
• Box Measurements: 31″ x 9.5″ x 10 - 25lbs
We have not used the tent as yet but we have assembled it and are pleased with the quality and ease of erection.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World