Napier Outdoors Backroadz #13 Compact Short Box Truck Tent, 6Ft.
Backroadz is the new product line from Napier for 2013, a value-priced line created with every consumer in mind.
Why a Backroadz Truck Tent?
• Sleep comfortable above the ground
• No need to clean out your truck as the tent features a floor - exclusive to • Napier's Truck Tents
• Compact and lightweight- keep behind the seat in case an unexpected adventure arises
• Sleeps comfortable off the ground
• Includes a sewn in floor exclusive to Napier
• Large interior with over 5.5' of headroom
• 4 Large windows and 1 door to allow for optional ventilation
• Easy to set-up with shock-corded fiberglass poles
• Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
• Storm flap in door for protection and privacy
• Includes a carrying bag for easy storage
• With every purchase of a Backroadz tent, a tree will be planted through our partnership with the Trees for the Future
• Capacity: 2
• Use: 3 Season
• Tent/Rainfly Material: Polyester taffeta
• Floor Material: Polyethylene
• Poles: 4 shock-corder fibreglass poles
• Bed Size: 72-74" (6-6.2')
Fits the following truck models:
• Chevrolet: S-10
• Chevrolet: Colorado
• GMC: Canyon
• Ford: Ranger
• GMC: S-15
• GMC- Sonoma
• Isuzu: Hombre
• Jeep: Camanche
• mazda- B Series
• Nissan: Frontier King Cab
• Toyota: Hilux
• Toyota: Tacoma
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World