Nitecore MH2A Flashlight, Black, 600lm, 2 x 14500
The Nitecore MH2A is part of the new Multi-Task Hybrid series of lights, which feature a micro-usb charging port and this model includes a free dedicated Nitecore NL1427 Li-ion battery and USB charging lead. Simply plug the supplied charging lead into the USB port, without the need to remove the battery or purchase a separate charger. The MH2A can also be powered by two AA alkaline batteries. The MH2A has four brightness levels plus strobe and SOS flashing modes.
• Material - HAIII military grade anodized aluminum
• Powersource - 2 x 14500 - runs on rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
• Bulb -CREE XM-L U2 LED
• Output - Hi: 600 lm Lo: 22 lm
• Run Time - Hi: 1.25 hrsLo: 26 hrs
• Throw - 135 m
• Sumbersible - Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
• Carry System - Holster or Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
• Batteries Included - Yes
• Includes - Nitecore 14500 Li-ion battery, lanyard, USB cable, clip, holster, spare switch cap and spare O-ring
• Rechargeable - Yes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World