Nitecore TM26 "Tiny Monster" Flashlight, Black, 3500lm
The new Nitecore TM26 is the worlds smallest and lightest 3500 lumens rechargeable searchlight. The TM26 features an intelligent charging circuit with status detection and includes a charger. An integrated OLED display takes flashlight technology to a whole new level and allows the user to quickly and easily see the lumens, remaining runtime, battery voltage and even the temperature of the torch. Patented dual stage multi-functional single switch design for easy one handed operation.
• Material - HAIII military grade anodized aluminum
• Powersource - 4 x 18650 or 8 x CR123A
• Bulb -4 x CREE XM-L U2 LED
• Output - Turbo 3500 lm, High 1700 lm, Mid 540 lm, Low 95 lm, Moonlight 3 lm
• Run Time - Turbo 1 hr, High 2.5 hr, Mid 8.25 hr, Low 48 hr, Moonlight 3 lm 1000 hr
• Throw - 415 m
• Sumbersible - Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
• Carry System - Holster
• Batteries Included - No
• Includes - Charger, quality holster, lanyard, and spare O-ring
• Rechargeable - Yes
This light is unbelievable bright! Probably the brightest you will see. Be sure to get the handle that goes with it. (Nitecore part# NHM10).
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World