Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
A stylish, sleek jaguar of a cooler, the Coleman 50-Qt. Wheeled "Xtreme" 5-Day model is a monolith of rugged convenience, capable of cradling 84 12-oz. cans at once inside its ultra-thick thermal insulation. Five days of ice retention in up to 90° Fahrenheit weather? Pretty much a beast. A comfortable retractable handle makes for easy transportation, even when fully-loaded, and XL, supremely durable wheels means it's off-road ready. Its ingenious design also features reinforced construction, so it doubles as a seat for individuals 250 lbs. or less, and also features four integrated beverage holders in the lid for added reliability.
• Holds 84 cans--more than three cases of soda fit inside a 50-quart cooler
• New, stylish outer casing
• Long, telescoping handle and all-terrain wheeled cooler handles loads with ease
• Side handles for controlled carrying
• Four molded cup holders keep drinks close
• Have-A-Seat Lid supports up to 250 lbs. (113.4 kg) for a place to sit and rest
• Retextured EZ-Clean top for quick, easy washing
• Xtreme 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90° F (32.22⁰ C)
• ThermOZONE Insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
Don't waste your money...doesn't last any longer than any cheap cooler..the handle collapses when you wheel it. Not impressed
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World