UCO Stormproof Match Kit, Case, 25 Matches, 3 Strikers, Orange
The UCO Stormproof Match Kit is a waterproof case that includes 25 matches and 3 strikers. The case features an integrated striker on the outside to provide an easy location for lighting matches and can hold up to 40 matches. The ribbed case is easy to grip with cold hands. Unlike other waterproof or windproof matches, UCO Stormproof Matches are easy to light, and will stay lit for up to 15 seconds, even after being submerged in water! Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating
• Durable, waterproof case floats and keeps contents dry and protected.
• Molded, vertical ribbing provides a sure grip in wet, harsh conditions.
• External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting.
• Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches and 3 strikers. Match case can hold up to 40 matches.
• Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water!
• Up to 15 second burn time.
• Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
• Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
• Match case is US patent pending.
• Weight (Kit): 1.7 oz. (48 g)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World