Bushnell 16x32mm Black Roof Prism Compact, Black, Box
Bushnell Powerview 16x32 Folding Prism Binoculars 131632 belong to the well-known Bushnell Powerview Binoculars series These binoculars are the most power compacts available. Travelers, nature observers and concert goers listen up: The PowerView series offers the largest line of Bushnell - quality, affordable binoculars. No matter what your purpose, you'll find a variety of magnifications, styles and sizes, and fully-coated optics for bright, vivid images.
• Model: 131632
• Magnification x Objective Lens: 16 x 32
• Size Class: Mid-size
• Focus System: Center
• Prism System: Roof
• Prism Class: BK-7
• Lens Coating: FC
• Field of View (ft-1000yds/m-1000m): 185/6
• Eyecups: Fold Down
• Waterproof/Fogproof: No
• Adapt to Tripod: No
• Color: Black
• Weight: 12.4
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World