Bushnell 10x42 H2O Roof Binocular
The 10x42 H20 Binocular from Bushnell delivers a fogproof housing and rubber armoring textured with soft ridges to maintain grip. This roof prism binocular offers a more compact footprint than comparable Porro prism designs. A multicoated lens system and high-transmission BAK4 prism glass allow these weather-sealed glasses display clear and bright images that are crisp with detail.
• Magnification: 10x
• Objective lenses: 42mm diameter
• Apparent viewing angle: 58°
• Roof prism design
• Anti-reflective multi-layer lens coating reduces glare and improves contrast
• BAK4 prism glass renders enhanced clarity and brightness
• 17mm eye relief
• Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
• Slip-resistant textured rubber armoring
• Twist-up eyecups allow comfortable viewing distance while wearing eyeglasses
• Weight: 25 oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World